Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

SOME GOOD SAMARITANS!

============================================
It takes a real love to not abandon a cousin who is drowned. Ajay Ojo, you've always cried, run round for my sake. If I'll ever rise again, God's willing, I'll remember ya, ajay mi-omo ori-ade, oluro of ajowa! It takes a real love to not abandon a friend who's drowned. Gbenga Adedoyin, you've always cried, run round for my sake. If I'll ever rise again, insha Allahu, I'll remember ya, gbengus-omo ohenkuruhen aniokeram! It takes a real love to hang out with a friend who so many despise. Kenny Daramola, you've always stood by me. If I'll ever rise again, insha Allahu, I'll remember ya, kenny mi-oshomalo, omo owa obokun remiremi! It takes a purity of heart for a lady not to abandon a fiance who is struggling. Eniola Rotimi, you've always cried, run round for my sake, re-jigging, like blood, my heart. If I'll ever rise again, insha Allahu, like Abraham and Sara, another Isaac will, again, be bequeathed into this world! I love ya, Eniola mi-arewa jojolo omooba zaki, arigidi akoko mesiogo! It takes a real love to hang out with a friend who so many despise. Chardee Johnson, you've always stood by me. If I'll ever rise again, God's willing, I'll remember ya...I love ya, my black american goddess! God bless the USA-cultural indiversity! It takes a real love to not abandon a friend who is drowned. Dam Doutiyou've always stood by me. If I'll ever rise again, insha Allahu, I'll remember ya! It takes a real love to hang out with a friend who so many despise. Tunmise Akinyemi, you've always stood by me. If I'll ever rise again, insha Allahu, I'll remember ya...you're a true girlie! It takes a real love to not abandon a friend who is drowned. Aj Abayomi, you've always cried, run round for my sake. If I'll ever rise again, insha Allahu, I'll remember ya, aj mi-omo akanbi obafaye af'osulu! 
Emi omo Agun, kiniun to nmi igbo kiji-kiji. Deola omo atakoro wo inu ajo, olusegun gbe ebora l'apa, o gbe ebora l'ese...yo bale o! Ebora yo bale o...dajudaju! Deola, digbolu! Deola, koolu! Isubu ebora nbe n'ibi gegele okuta, nibiti awon angel mimo pejo, ti won nkorin: "Halleluyah! Hosanna!" =====DEOLA===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *