Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Sunday, June 7, 2015

NOMENCLATURE TOO INCONGRUOUS!

I'd used to know a poo-poo room is called a "toilet" or a "lavatory", until I arrived in the USA, and was compelled to accept the reality that a poo-poo room is a "restroom", and the bedroom, by this logic, is a "labor room". I'd used to know a "popular room" is called a "common room", until I arrived in the USA, and was compelled to accept the reality that a "popular room" is a "living room", and every other room in the house, by this logic, is a "death room". I'd used to know "one man" is called a "man", until I arrived in the USA, and was compelled to accept the reality that "one man" is a "men", and "two men", by this logic, is a "mens", "many men" is a "menses"! I'd used to know "Toyota", even in Japan is called "To-yu-ta", until I arrived in the USA, and was compelled to accept the reality that the last "T" in Toyota, has to be replaced with "L", and "Toyota" thus becomes "To-yu-la"! I'd used to know a car back light is called a "rear light", until I arrived in the USA, and was compelled to accept the reality that a car, like dog, must have a "tail", hence "tail light"! Lols! ===DEOLA.==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *