Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

NO ORCHID 4 ANIMAL RIGHTISTS!

One day, some years back, after I'd just had my coconut [head] filled with the pathophysiology of human diseases of this world, and my brain was howling, I was scurrying outta the classroom, like a bat scurrying outta furnace, when unfortunately, I bumped into some groups of folks, outside the hall, they were handing out bills. "Hey, boy!" One among the folks sought my attention.
ME: Yes, men! How may I help ya?
HE: Do you eat meat?
ME: Very mu
ch. What's 'bout it?
HE: Don't you think animals feel pain in being slaughtered?
ME: Do they cry to ya? Are you their attorney?
HE: I'm an animal rightist. I feel their pain in death!
ME: You do? I see! But, why don't you feel pain for the plants: trees and veggie, inna death? Isn't what's good for geese also good for gander?
HE: Animals are living beings. They have blood!
ME: So also are plants! Apart, millions of fellow human beings are being killed, daily and nonstop, worldwide. Let's worry 'bout 'em first. It's gotta be the mote that we should remove from our eyes, before we'd see that of our neighbor-the animals! Until then, I ain't gotten orchids for ya, Mr. animal rightist!
HE: What's ya name, and what are you majoring?
ME: I'm DEOLA. I'm majoring BIO-MED!
HE: Waoh! No wonder!! I could see ya brain's overworked!!!
ME: Don't mind me, buddy!
We both laughed and hugged!

====DEOLA==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *