Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Sunday, January 20, 2013

SHE INTOXICATES!!!




She is floating like a butterfly;
So charming baby girl;
She recognizes the man in me;
 Number one inna de world;
There's something in her eyes;
Like a spell getting me hypnotized;
 Ooh lord;
She gives me one smile;
Two smile;
Three smile;
She got me going wild;
Worth more than diamond and pearl;
So baby, don’t change your smile;
Sweet honey! Tease me;
Tease me tease me, baby;
Till me lose control;
Tease me with your loving;
Until I lose control;
Take all my body and soul.
Woman, your love is like burning fire in me soul;
Tease me, woman, till I lose control;
Woman, your love is like burning fire in me soul;
Woman, tease me till I lose control.
==DEOLA (Fro. Chaka Demus: “Tease Me”)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *