Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Thursday, January 17, 2013

IT’S A LOVE THING!


In as much the clouds exist, let no man says it shouldn’t rain. In as much the winds exist, let no man says the leaves of trees shouldn’t fall. In as much Deola exists, let no man tells me not to fall in love.
Deola mi, if your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life, because I am chained by your love. Deola I’m feeling ya deeply in my heart. If I could give ya one thing in life, I would give ya the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then, would you realize how special you are to me! If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it and put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a darling like you! My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel; but, that's why I’m here in order to show you that life can be good when somebody cares. I love ya so much! ===ENNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *