Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Sunday, January 13, 2013

HEART BEAT!!!





HI, DEOLA
To live this life I need a heartbeat. To have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you! Every part of me wants you, maybe because I was made just for you. In my life I learned how to love, to smile, to be happy, to be strong, to work hard, to be honest, to be faithful and to forgive, but I couldn't learn how to stop loving you. Smile. Together and forever! You put a smile in my mouth; I will always love u Adeola. I woke up few hours ago, but somehow I felt incomplete till I remembered I haven't text you yet. Have a pleasant day ahead, my love. I used to think that the world is so unfair, that it gave me so many reasons to hate it. But now, how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave me you?

===============ENIOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *