Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, November 7, 2014

RE: SEX ENHANCEMENT!

I want penis enlargement. Doc., make it gidigbagba;
Right in outside, a troupe of sango worshipers sing;
 “Kawo o! Iku kini yo pa yin, eyin okunrin?” And the;
Women onlookers chorus: “Iku obo niyo pa okunrin.”

I want butt implant. Doc., make my butt karabata;
My boobs too, Doc., blow the two to mega melon;
Right in outside, a troupe of sango worshipers sing;
 “Kawo o! Iku kini yo pa yin, eyin obirin?” And the;
Men onlookers chorus: “Iku oko niyo payin, obirin.”

Sango worshipers, again, in a reframed song, ask:
“Tani yo tete gb’omo e-pon?” Women on-lookers;
Jump up in ecstasy: Emi ni yo tete gb’omo epon o!”

Aye! Yemoja laughs, and cues: “Can you see ooo?
The pitch o the drumming rises, as Yemoja dances:
Kenge, kenge, kenge kedige kenge, kenge kedige!
“Kawo ooo! Dajudaju iku oko ni yo pa yin, obirin.”
Iku obo ni yo pa awon okunrin. ========DEOLA

TRANSLATION:
I want penis enlargement. Doc., make it enormous;
Right in outside, a troupe of sango worshipers sing;
“Come see o! What will kill the men folks? And the;
Women onlookers chorus: “Vaginal death’ll kill men”

I want butt implant. Doc., make my butt enormous
My boobs too, Doc., blow the two to mega melon;
Right in outside, a troupe o’ sango worshipers sing;
“Come see o! What will kill the women folks? And;
Men onlookers chorus: “Dick death’ll kill women."
=DEOLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *