Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, October 17, 2014

LIKE BY THE RIVER O BABYLON!

Like it once was, by;
The river o Babylon;
Again, we’re weeping;

Lug us cross water;
Yonder, we’re seeing.
2020 vision luring us;
Do, Jona, please do!

If you’ve 2015 card,
I will ferry you, man;
Across water, inland;
To where electricity;
Never at all wink!

We’ve 2015 ballot card,
Apart, like you were,
We’re without a shoe!

Do, Jonathan, lug us;
Inland to endless bliss;
Land where electricity;
Never at all wink;
Do, Jona, please do!

"Step in my ferry-boat,
Be you shoeless or not,
But, for the 2015 card;
You’ve in your purse;
I'll ferry you. Yes, I’ll!

This ocean o looting;
Its goddess is under;
My infernal dominion!
I'll ferry you. Yes, I’ll!
==DEOLA.
[Idea from Christina Rossetti]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *