Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, December 23, 2011

'NOTHER PART O ME!!!

I'm Nigerian-American, a liberal and perfectionist. it is part of who I am. I'm never pleased with anything, and always strive for improvement in all my dealings. I am very emotional and empathetic, and strive to contribute to the welfare of mankind, by way of getting acquaint with others, while building intimacy and giving support and admonition. It is the basic of my liberality. I believe in love and friendship, because without the given of love, life of man would be solitary, poor, brutish and short. It is an immutable law of creation that birds of identical plumage flock. The success of a specific kind can always be achieved only by the activity of the homogeneous kind. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. I started school at about five years of age. I remember that I intensely hated the project because it severely curtailed my period of play and freedom. You must be tidy in appearance coming to school, which meant either a complete ablution or the washing of face and limbs to present at least a good facade. I love beauty in a complete naturalness, hence my affiliation to the beauty of sky, ocean, field and flowers. I also love reading, traveling and sports, especially soccer and wrestling. I always dress in classic designers-Calvin Klein, Nautical, Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis, Kenneth Cole, Diesel, Guess and Fossil.
FAVORITE MUSIC: African-king sunny Ade, Fela kuti, country- don Williams, reggae-bob Marley, pop-Michael Jackson (my idol who’s gone too soon)
FAVORITE SPORT: soccer (stars: Ronaldinho of Brazil, Ronaldo of Brazil, JJ Okocha of Nigeria) and wrestling (stars: John Cena, DX, Rey mysterio, Sin Cara, Randy Orton and Undertaker)
FAVORITE BOOKS: laws, philosophy, bible and grail message
FAVORITE CAR: BMW
FAVORITE QUOTATIONS: We meet challenges on our feet, and not on our knees, because Success lies solely in the conscious commitment of the human spirit which must be followed by unrelenting effort -TAI SOLARIN
PUBLIC FIGURES: Professor Wole Soyinka (my education mentor), Gandhi, Kwame Nkuruma, Ronaldinho (my soccer idol), JJ Okocha (my soccer angel), John Cena (my favorite wrestler).
FAVORITE MOVIES: Remember the time (Michael Jackson), 90 minutes in Entebbe
BOOKS I WANT TO READ: Thomas Payne
PLACES I WANT TO VISIT: Moon; Tirol-Austria, Tel-Aviv-Israel, Tokyo-Japan, Paris-France, Cairo-Egypt.
MY AMBITIONS: I desire so much to be a contributor to medical research efforts in treatment and extermination of diseases in the country, and to be involved in the propagation of medical science research to the remotest part of the world-in the United States army, navy, air force or Red Cross.
Though, the rigor of clinical science academy may be tough, I definitely will have leverage, because “we meet challenges on our feet and not on our knees”-(Tai Solarin). Success lies solely in the conscious commitment of the human spirit which must be followed by unrelenting effort. ===DEOLA MCAGUNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *