Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, July 3, 2015

CAST OFF EGO PUFF-PUFF!

A business tycoon passed away. He left for his widow one billion naira in the bank. The widow remarried one of her husband's young employees. The young employee said: "Holy God, all this while I'd cussed I was working for my boss. I ain't realised that it had been my boss, all this time, working for me".
That is the irony of life! In an expensive cell phone, 75% of the functions are not used. In an expensive car, 75% of the speed is not needed. In a big luxurious house, 75% of the space remains unoccupied or unutilised. In a whole wardrobe of clothes, 75% of them are rarely worn. Out of whole life's earnings, 75% stays behind for other people to use. So, let go your ego, and be humble; even if you are very powerful. Life is temporary! ===TOYIN FASEKI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *