Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

BASKET MOUTH!!!


This is to gist you a story! What story o? Hah, I mean to gist you a story! Please, What story o? Ha, this one, not lie at all; Not very at all! Let me gist you a story; What story o? One Sunday in my teen, I go to church to worship. Hah, let me gist you a story! What story o? This one, no be lie at all. Yes, it’s not very at all! Pastor mounted the pulpit, everywhere, everyone do bem-bem-bem. Hallelujah! Hah, I mean to gist you a story! Please, what story o? Ha, this one, not lie at all; Not very at all! Let me gist you a story. The basket mouth opened his mouth, said: 'Owo ti a koje" [money we embezzled] As he’s trying to give account, sum of the; money the church was able to raised towards building of a new cathedral. Like Mama Peace-Nigerian first lady had said: "This blood we are sharing" Hah, I mean to gist you a story! Please, what story o? Ha, this one, not lie at all; Not very at all! Let me gist you a story; Everyone rose; Aha! No wonder, of all these monies we had donated, there has not been a tangible show! Hah, I mean to gist you a story! Please, what story o? This one, not lie at all; Not very at all! Let me gist you a story. No, no! He cried out! I meant to say: "Owo ti a kojo" [The money we pulled] But, too late, everyone had scattered. This is to gist you a story! What story o? Ha, this story, no be lie at all at all. It is not very at all! Not very at all!!! =DEOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *