Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DOOR 2 ETERNITY!!!

I’m dreaming!
She kisses me;
Blood surges;
In my marrow;
Emotion spikes;
From my heart;
To my cheek;
I quivers, but;
Her arms hold;
She me tight;
Our hearts hug;
In avid fold;
She glances;
In my eyes;
Her eyes;
Draws my soul;
Like sun draws;
Mist from sea;
To the skies;
She kisses again;
My breath;
In ecstatic bliss;
Floats in rapture;
Of sweet saliva;
My soul in;
Bliss so divine;
Spins like drunkard;
Foolish with wine;
I hold her waist;
Both hands;
Kiss her nose;
She asks:
Dee, u hungry?
Yes, get me;
Into the Eden;
Man needs;
To eat fruits;
Man gotta live;
She guides me;
Into a keyhole;
Popped outward;
On the rear;
Between hips;
The door;
To eternal life;
The door;
Wherein, man;
Man comes forth.
=DEOLA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *