Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, May 3, 2013

HURRAH, ENNY!!!


My pretty angel;
So tender and mild;
All is calm, all is bright;
Radiant beams;
From the most high;
Twilight of blessing;
For the Rotimis;
In an extended benefit;
To Deola Mcaguns;
Irawo to ntan ina f'alara;
To ntan ina f'aladugbo;
To ntan ina f'oloko;
Imole agbaye;
Osupa o pemeji;
Eniola!
Happy birthday 2 ya;
Enny, my only Enny;
In the world of many Ennys;
Ninu odun to wo yi;
Edumare dakun gbe;
Ire tiwa kowa;
Nitori, ori bati pe nile adiire;
If wishes were feathers;
What will I do?
Fly down, hug ya!
Kiss ya once!
No, twice!
No, thrice!
Eternally, yes!
I’ll rock ya, yes;
And, kitibi to wole;
'Cause you love me;
I love you;
We love it; 
Till ya asleep in my arms;
While I join the Penguins;
To sing:
“Happy birthday 2 ya”
Ariya tise letoleto, Enny;
Ariya tise letoleto, baby;
Ibi ife so!
Ibi omo nso!
Moti ba e de'be o.
Love-n-kisses.
==DEOLA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *