Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Saturday, February 9, 2013

AHEAD OF 2015!!!



"Ferry me across the water,
Do, Jonathan, do."
Behold yonder, I am seeing.
The 2020 vision is beckoning me!
"If you've a ballot card in your purse,
I'll ferry you."
"I have a ballot card in my purse,
And, just like you, I am shoeless;
So, ferry me across the water,
To the land of the bliss;
Where there ain’t NEPA failure;
Do, Ijaw shoeless man, do."
"Step into my ferry-boat,
Be you shoeless or not,
But, for the ballot card in your purse
I'll ferry you. Yes, I’ll;
The principality of mammy goddess;
Of the sea of kidnaps and bokoharam;
Of the ocean of corruption and looting;
Of the lake of pirates;
Is all under my dominion!
I’ll ferry you."
==DEOLA
(recast from Christina Rossetti)

1 comment:

  1. Awodi nfo loke fere! Oni onfe m'oluwa! Ibiti yio fo de, ko yemi o; Ofe seleya o; Araye, ofe seleya o; E ye ema bawi.
    Translation:
    The eagle is flying higher into the sky; saying, "I want to know the Lord." How far it will go, is an amazement! It wants to make a mockery of itself; People,please, do not rebuke it. ==Deola.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *