Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, May 13, 2011

Transfiguration

I've been in truance some couple of months, a communicado that'd kept me off from my usual basket-mouthful  blogging. Unanticipated overtake did overtake overtake. However, am thnakful to God that the resultant confusion didn't break bone. If man no die, sebi, man no rotten, as is the wont of saying in my Nigeria English. Those who follow, and flow in the train of thoughts woulda be wondering whatcha gone wrong they didn't hear from me that long. Buddies, please, accept my apology. Soon-n-very soon, you're gonna see me talk. Soon-n-very soon, am gonna have to talk. Halleluja, halleluja, am gonna talk to y'all. I am gonna come gist ya "pafo-n-wen". But before then, please be good, and keep outta the smoky guns of the Niger delta o. Y'all know:
         There's power, abundant money power;
         In the oil of the land-Delta land;
         There's power, killing-n-maiming power;
         Going on in the land;
         Our delta land;
         Oh, power, oil money power.... 
=====DEE MCAGUNS==== (http://mcaguns.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *