Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Monday, May 30, 2011

THE REVELATION!!!

It ensued;
Last night;
In my sleep;
In the stillness;
Of the night;
I saw this;
Bright hand;
Glided over;
Gold strings;
Here comes;
The sun;
And, I say:
It’s alright!
Sun, sun, sun;
Here it comes!
Songs burst;
In pure tune;
It roused me;
I was incased;
In rapid bliss;
My thirst;
Burst in fire;
Its flame;
In turn, burnt;
Every vile;
That had;
Caged me;
Radiant rays;
Strike my soul;
A gate opens;
The gate to;
Dawn of joy;
The gate;
From which;
I had once,
Stumbled, took;
An attempt;
To open;
Now opened;
With ease!
Though, ‘am;
In a dream;
This blessing;
Will be mine;
Yes, it will!
I claim it!
Here comes;
The sun;
And, I say:
It’s alright!
Sun, sun, sun;
Here it comes!
=DEOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *