Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, January 29, 2016

FRO. THE CLOUD!





See the morning sun;

 Rising from hillside;

Outta cloudy sky;

Reaching deep down;

Center of my bliss!



I’m a living man!

I feel a divine bliss;

Deep in my heart;

I am a maverick;

I am a happy man!

Christ’s death’s made;

Me a living man;

I am a maverick;

 I am a happy man;

 Me a living man!



Gotta sing, o yea!

I’m a maverick;

Though, I walk;

In valley of trouble;

I am an adventurer;

Christ guards me;

I am a maverick;

I am a conqueror!



Hey, can you see?

The morning sun;

It’s already risen;

Beckoning ya, men

It’s so marvelous!



It’s a maverick!

Shake ya trouble off;

Go right, and conquer;

Like the way;

David slew Goliath;

Go right, and conquer!




Christ’s death’s made;

 You’re a living man;

You’re a maverick;

You’re a conqueror.

Go round ya Jericho;

Singing: Hallelujah!




The sun’s risen!

Be an adventurer;

You’re a living man;

 You’re a maverick;

You’re a conqueror

 =DEOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *