Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

LOVE BREAKS BONE!

It happened long time ago, in Ado-Ekiti Nigeria. One pretty high school girl from Ado Grammar School was coming on one way, and lo, a handsome but unschooled guy was approaching from the same one way. Odi Poi-attraction jammed, like magnet. The girl, in a sensuous psychedelic, swung her ass into action. She bounced it, shake it down. Ayes, handsome, watch me. I am hot. I am a “zungguzungguguzungguzeng... boy, come Jump fe happiness and jump fe joy. Yuh nuh fe take me fe girlfriend [boy, come jump for happiness and jump for joy. You ain’t fit take me for girlfriend].”
BOY TO GIRL: "Hah, I could see ya, girl! You’re hot, so beautiful. I’m feeling ya beat: zungguzungguguzungguzeng...omo jemi rie! Ado Grammar School ni mei re. Mo nse Fisi-Kim-bao [PhysChemBio]. Omo jemi sare FisiKimBio. Ewa re wunmi lopolopo!" [TRANSLATION: Baby, let me see ya. I attend Ado Grammar School. I'm offering FisiKimBao (PhysChemBio). Baby, let me quickly put in, and find you virgin. Your beauty stuns me so much!" PhysChemBio, in Yoruba language, sounds: Fisi-Kim-bao, that is, "put it in, and find you real].
GIRL TO BOY: "Omo-ale alaileko! [Bastard unschooled]. Yuh nuh fe take Yellowgirl fe toy!” [You can’t take yellowgirl for toy)
Hah, odi poi, the attraction slid off!
=================================================DEOLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *