Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Thursday, February 13, 2014

THE VCI!!!

Whatever I am;
Whatever I was;
Whatever I ain't be;
Whatever I'll be;
My dream;
My yearning;
Those good;
Old days;
I'd looked up;
In the sky;
Dad! Dad! Dad!
Look up! See!
The small cross;
Flying heaven-ward;
Deola! It's a plane;
En-route to USA;
That's great!
Someday, I'd,
Go to USA;
In the cross;
I'd ride in the cross;
Unlike Joseph;
Who'd carried;
The cross of Christ;
All began here:
VCI!
Ikare Akoko;
Onile Obi;
Victory College!
Victory College!!
Foster mother;
O’ the great minds!
=DEOLA

1 comment:

  1. "Let us with;
    Cheerful mind praise;
    Founding fathers;
    With gift of sight;
    Nineteen hundred;
    And forty seven;
    For culture;
    For science;
    A place was founded.
    Who’d not honor?
    Victory College!
    Victory College!!
    Foster mother of us all"
    =DEOLA
    [College Anthem]

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *