Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Thursday, November 28, 2013

SACRIFICE OF THANKS!!!

I've gotten this;
Greatest testimony;
Lord, am thankful!
I see the rains;
I see the sun;
I see the moon light;
I see the star lights;
Green meadows!
I see clouds:
Cumulus nimbus;
Strabo-cumulus;
In blue skyward!
The valleys;
And mountains!
Beautiful ladies!
Handsome men!
I eat and sleep;
I wake up;
Just wonderful!
Lord's wonderful!
He's wonderful!
Too wonderful!
He's wonderful!
Too wonderful!
Yes, He is:
I won't thank the Lord;
Because of money;
Hell, no!
Neither would I;
Thank Him;
Because of fame;
I would thank Him;
Because I'd once;
Descended from;
His radiant light;
Into the dark alley;
My mom's womb!
A terrible failure!
I would thank him;
Yes, I would!
I survive the dark;
By His grace;
Even though;
I'll go again;
Inna dark tunnel;
Alley of the dead!
I'll rise again;
Into His bliss;
Once again;
Inna forever;
Eternal success!
Lord, yes!
I would thank ya!
Hallelujah!!!

==DEOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *