Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

BLESS THE LORD!!!

   “All things bright and beautiful;
    All creatures great and small;
    All things wise and wonderful;
    The Lord God made them all.
    He gave us eyes to see them;
    And lips that we might tell;
    How great is God Almighty;
    Who's made all things well!”
    =DEOLA (Fro. Anglican Hymn)
For the beauty o' the earth;
For the beauty o' the skies;
For the love which;
From me birth;
Over and 'round me lies;
Christ my Lord;
To Thee I raise;
My sacrifice of praise.
For the joy o' ear and eye;
Heart and brain's delight;
For the mystic harmony;
Sinking sense;
To sound and sight;
For the joy o' human love;
Brother, sister;
Friends on earth;
And friends above,
Each perfect gift of thine;
Christ my Lord;
To Thee I raise;
My sacrifice of praise.

=DEOLA (Fro. Anglican Hymn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *