Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Thursday, August 1, 2013

TO MAMA WITH LOVE!!!


In my soul, mama;
I remember about you;
Thank you, mama;
Sweet mama o!
Exactly today;
Some decades ago;
I was departing the village;
To go to Lagos;
Hadn’t anticipated;
You’d be going to;
Meet with the Lord;
Before I’d come again;
To say hi mom;
Memory is ever fresh;
Feeling the last hug;
Remembering you;
In all things;
Missing you;
It won’t let me be;
Ever since, I have;
Tried very hard;
Just to stand;
But, the forces;
That had poisoned you;
While you carried me;
In the womb;
Are very much around;
Hounding me;
They won’t lemme be;
However, I rock on;
Believing in Christ Jesus;
Missing you!
Hope you missing me;
Those who grow old;
With their mama;
Don’t know the good;
Value of mother;
I envy them;
They don’t know;
Many underestimate;
The support of woman;
Notwithstanding, life rolls;
And, here’s my gratitude:
Thank you, mama;
E eh, mama o!
Missing you;
I’ve never be free;
You were here;
Then you left me;
Who’s to say,
Where anyone belongs;
So, it’s your Deola;
In tearful eyes;
Saying:
Thank you o mama o;
Thank you!
My dear mama o!
Thank you!
Thank you mama;
O mama o!
Thank you!

=DEOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *