Translate

DEOLA

DEOLA

Friday, November 9, 2012

4 MY BLOGS READERS

Sometimes I feel lost;
Sometimes I feel bad;
Oft times, I dread and cry!
The killings that goes unstopped;
In Nigeria-the country of my birth;
Then with just one look;
I see ya interest in my blogging;
About these horrendous killings;
Your readings and spreading;
 Made me feel like a king on a throne;
It made me soar like an eagle
Dreaming and dreaming!
Someday; perhaps, someday!
The poor will be liberated!
And Nigerians will reunite again;
I can never get enough!
Whoa, such is the thing bout ya love
I am happy; so happy indeed;
Having people read my blogs;
All over the world;
After all, I owe to let you know;
To let the world knows;
These crimes against humanity;
Thank y’all! Love y’all!
Whoa, that's the thing bout ya love
==deola mcaguns

2 comments:

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *